Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 should b nice...

Happy new year~
2010
shud b a nice new year...
a new year...
new target...
new system...
new schedule...
new dreams to fulfil...
and is goin to b exciting...
hahaha...
2009 is over
but i learned plenty of stuff...
yes & no
good & bad
lie & truth
so i think i can at least
avoid some mistakes
tat i made during 2009
hahahaha...
Happy 2010
Finally!!
bought my DSLR
Canon 500D
very happy~ hahaha...
my mom bought it for me
for my bday prezzie after christmas
so happy...
is fun playing wif it
but
still not really gud in this
need to b train sumore
hahahaha
here is some random pics i took
by my New DSLR
weeee~
but
is not realli gud la...
will b great in the future
hahahahaha...








this is how my DSLR looks like
hahahha..
pretty huh... my new baobei...
love it man...
sch is starting soon again... = =
super fast... onli gave me 2 weeks to enjoy
so little...
nvm back to sch also nice la...
i wanna go for photography class
i will not ponteng ur class ed
my beloved lecturer... hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment