Friday, December 11, 2009

Choice

Aren't choices an act for u
to choose between some possibilities?
or choices r de one tat choosing?
my character
easy going guy
normally ppl ask me
wer to go
wad to eat
im like anything, wad, wer, no prob
but everytime decisions for myself to choose
i lose de opportunity
i duno y...
y cant i seriously get wad i wan
cant made up my mind. . .
things said by others
sarcastically
it hurts sometimes
jus keep it quiet
i dun wanna argue
these r ppl's own choice wad
ppl din offend u
y must u look down on ppl...
sad isn't it. . .
do i realli need lots of courage
to make a nice choice
n jus choose it
instead of waiting ppl to choose for me. . .
but not everyone will like de choices i made
y izit so hard...
i dun like to bump into a fight
jus for de small matter of
diff decisions
tats y i dun like to decide. . .
sometimes de stuff i chose
it din realli cum in de way i wanted
things tat i shud get
it onli cost me waiting instead of getting it sooner
shud i take out de courage to tell
n make de best choice
get out of this
make my choices higher percent to get
even if i did
do i realli gain higher percentage of choice choosing
headache a...
i realli felt like im losing
being silent for now
totally diff from last time...
hope things getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment