Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Back from roadtrip

Back from a memorable roadtrip
saturday evening. . .
goin to celebrate
mooncake festival
sky turn dark when we reach jb
coz of some jam on de highway
went to kangkar tebrau temple
dinner but i din hav much
coz had too much junk food on de way back
hahaha
jus hav some beer there. . .
went home to chill after dinner
hav a nice bath
put on clothes
n here comes cedric
fetch me to catherine house
to celebrate our mooncake festival!
but we r out of lantern hahaha
so play wif candles
having fun
like small kids lol...


zoo at tmn mount austin lol~
these photos r from sally
i din take any
coz my camera out of battery
n my fone suddenly not function damn shit!
fone rosak now who wanna lend me a nice fone?
after playing at cat's house
went to our base
top of de mountain
wahahahaha
de place we used to sing bday song for norman
n some stupid dance over there hahaha
so nice wif so many frens
having fun over there
n nite time wuu~ so cooling over there
nice place...
went norman place to rest awhile
all of us went home
tired ed...
nxt day
i overslept coz of
NO ALARM!!
suppose to wake up at 9 something
but 1 oclock i onli wake up
my fone not function damn it!!
make norman wait for me
but he said nvm
he watch de nxt show wif me
is at 5.30pm
but actually his plan was goin back to kl at noon
he is so gud... touching...
went n support vanessa siging competition
but when we got there she ed finnish singing
hahahaha so funny
de view when we c her in de church
old lady wif small kids...
hahahahaha...
she got 1st price on a lucky draw
n she is into de semi finals
congrates. . .
went n watch the ugly truth!!
6 of us watching
sally,vanessa,fion,stella,norman n me
finnaly i watch it
nice show...
no wonder everyone gave gud comment
hahaha
after movie fetch
vanessa sally fion
to thats cafe
n suppose to fetch me back home too
but look at de time
omg is goin to b late for norman's bus
so i follow him home n wait for xiao ice
to fetch us to larkin
raining. . .
coz some jam make him late for de bus
so he use 62 bucks to buy a ticket for
trip back to kl pitty fella
wait wif him till 10.30 at mcd
having my supper there
fatty me = =
head to cat's house drink again
drink drink watch movie
n so tired all
n went home...
upload my roadtrip when im free enuf
to type long stories hahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment