Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what another day...


Finally after so many days of quarantine. . .
quarantine not because i'm sick or wad
is jus that need to have more focus on my work and save some money haha...
but after so long of "no parties, no limteh, no gaigai, no movies"
life is bored man!!!
and i din't really save much money thats the point!!
so i decided to let myself free from my own prison
and so . . . vanessa told me bout a nice plan
goin to cs, gonna meet sally, watch movie n go limteh
having lots of fun in a day
seems like a brilliant plan after i get out of
my boring prison
so i'm excited n so happy
woke up at 9 am
but i slept at 5 something in the morning
so is like only four hour for me being sleeping beauty
so i make up myself n get ready for my driver
ICE to fetch me hahaha...
waiting . . .

then we went to a cafe near my house forgotten wad name ed
if not wrong i think is strange cafe
cool name thats y we went for a try
not bad... the beer is cheap a bucket for 30++ only
but early in the morning don't want la nxt time... haha...
den fion came acompany us
without vanessa
coz she said she dun wanna cum ed...
meet me later
and so... i went to start business wif ice
help him work in de shop as an assistant
my part-time job
we chit chat all de way den

cigarettes . . .

he said dun u copy me taking pics of cigarettes
i upload still... tak song cum delete urself ahahhahahaha...
time passes n no one cal me for movies or limteh

waiting for them to ask me for movie ask

den halim came
and said they went my shop n left ed
went home ed
i was like
zzz nvm...
work whole day wif ice
finally goin home a tired day...
but they said alchaholic nite
went debali
beer beer~
listening to wad they chatting coz im tired ed
no strength to talk ed...
den after tis makan again wif lex n thai

u know how powerfull is supper!!!


no need diet liao...
let me fat ba...
although i din catch de movie
but nvm i wont blame anyone
coz im stil having a nice day haha

No comments:

Post a Comment